Our Commitment to Privacy
Rock Connections is committed to protecting your privacy.
To best protect your privacy, we provide this policy explaining the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website, as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to:
- Information collected by us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by our company or any third party including our affiliates.
- Any third party information, including our affiliates, through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website:
- Name, e-mail address, telephone number and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of or requesting to be contacted by us.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Updates & Effective Date
Should you have any questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.